RTL is hosting a User Group Meeting in Southern California this upcoming September. Mark your calendars to attend this year’s meeting! We’ve got a lot of exciting and informative sessions in store for you!
- The RTL User Group Meeting is designed for the benefit of our valued clients. This gives our clients the opportunity to communicate with us their needs and issues that we can address as a group.
- The UGM includes open forums, mini-training sessions and group discussions so our clients may learn and share valuable experiences and knowledge of RTL’s remittance processing system.
- Educational Speaker on Security.
With the exception of any travel and hotel costs, this meeting will be at no charge to our users and fully sponsored by RTL
RTL Sponsored Dinner – September 22 (Monday Night) Location: TBA User Group Meeting
September 23 (Tuesday) Location: Friendly Hills Country Club 8500 S. Villaverde Drive, Whittier, CA 90905
Hotel Recommendations for those requiring lodging Radisson Inn 7320 Greenleaf Avenue, Whittier, CA.
- Visit www.radisson.com/whittierca and enter the appropriate Check-in and Check-out dates
- Click ‘More Search Options’ and enter the Promotional Code RTLAW
- Call 800-333-3333 and reference RT Lawrence Room Block
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT YOUR DESIGNATED ACCOUNT MANAGER:
Michelle Barredo – Michelle.Barredo@rtlawrence.com 562.696.4843 Ext. 129.
Leah Sadie – Leah.Sadie@rtlawrence.com 562.696.4843 Ext. 103.
Denzil Acay – Denzil.Acay@rtlawrence.com 562.696.4843 Ext. 109.