Remittance Processing is also often called B2B In-house Remittance Processing solution – an expertise of RT Lawrence Corp. Our flagship solution RLTFiRST utilizes the latest in imaging and handwriting recognition technology. Our solution will streamline your payment processing operation by drastically reducing your mailroom labor, reducing your operator data entry staff while accelerating the collection and processing of your funds.
Our system will:
- Image capture checks/stubs/full size docs, etc.
- Recognition technology and system capabilities will “process” imaged payments
- Update your billing system with ease and streamline deposit practices
- Process payments easily for Insurance, Non-Profit, Utility, Government, Property Management companies and more
- Optimize your remittance processing operation and process
- Work with any environment and size, a total scalable remittance processing system
In addition to being a provider of remittance or software and systems, RTL also offers lockbox payment processing services (remittance processing services). Lockbox is described as outsourcing service that collect, consolidate and process your customer payments/donations, which can be deposited directly into your account. Our remittance processing service was designed to support agencies who prefer to eliminate the day to day operative activity of in-house payment handling. Our remittance processing services act as an extension of your organization while allowing client access to securely view payment activity online.
Our lockbox service:
- Will process your payments on your behalf at out CA processing office
- Can process any type of stub/coupon specific to your environment
- Scalable to service small to large organizations
- Offer same-day deposits (for most eligible clients, restrictions may apply)
RTL offers an E-Payment suite providing a variety of solutions to handle payments electronically (Credit card, Web, Check 21/ACH and much more). The ability to accept/clear payments electronically allows you to have quicker access to funds an drastically reduce collection float.